Client must call the office at (937) 433-5216 upon arrival and wait in their vehicles until the stylists advises them to enter.
- No one other than the client will be permitted to enter the facility.
- Client will have temperature taken upon arrival. If they have a fever, they will be sent home and can call to reschedule.
- Client must wear mask at all times while in the facility.
- No personal items to be brought in that would need to be set down such as coats, hats, purses, drinks, books, etc.
- Client will need to wear clothing that can get dirty as we will be using disposable capes (these do not completely cover all clothing) and disposable towels.
- During the shampoo process, client MUST wear their mask. We will untie or move the back off of the hair but client must hold tightly over their mouth and nose.
- Client will be required to stay in the individual stylist room at all times. If the client needs to use the restroom, they will notify the stylist before exiting the room. Stylist will walk the client in and out of the facility when no other client is within the 6 foot distance.
Please respect the safe distance rules. No hugging, hand shaking, etc. Please be patient and understanding of our new circumstances. We will do everything we can to operate as normal while also taking these safety protocols very seriously. If a client does not follow the safety guidelines listed above, they will be promptly escorted out and may not return until all social distance guidelines have been lifted.